- Reports To:
- Department Management
Roto is seeking an experienced purchasing coordinator to support the Engineering department to procure the products and services required for the engineering and production of interactive exhibit technologies.
Essential Functions (to include but not limited to):
- Provide departmental support throughout the purchasing process, including sourcing, procurement, receiving and inventory.
- Ensure compliance with proper approval & sign-off procedures prior to initiating orders. Coordinate and inform staff of estimated delivery times in conjunction with purchasing requisitions.
- Maintain inventory for commonly used components, ensuring that stock quantities are maintained between specified min/max levels.
- Ensuring correct project costing for items released (signed out) from inventory.
- Identify and grow supplier network to ensure both reliability and quality of goods being sourced.
- Manage Return to Vendor (RTV) process.
- Negotiate vendor terms and pricing for improved cost of goods sold to Roto.
- Complete special projects for the Engineering Department as assigned.
- Must possess a minimum of 1+ years of work experience and training in a high-volume shop or office environment.
- Be personable, friendly, and have a helpful and flexible attitude.
- Must be proficient in basic office software, including, but not limited to: Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with various accounting and purchasing programs, such as Quickbooks, is a plus.
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Ability to work on many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must be organized, thorough and have a good eye for detail.
- Inventive spirit, initiative to work alone without direct supervision, and be responsible for timely completion of assigned tasks.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: * Purchasing: 1 year * MS Office: 5 years * Working in a high-volume shop or office: 1 year
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to HR@roto.com. The subject line of the email should read “Purchasing Coordinator.”