- Reports To:
- Department Management
- Engage in our high-energy, collaborative team and studio environment.
- Participate in creative problem-solving and iteration.
- Assist with design and documentation on projects of various sizes and complexities.
- Contribute to the execution of overall design concepts and finish palettes through all phases of design, in collaboration with project lead and other designers.
- Ability to render conceptual design ideas with 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Assist with production of contract documents, material and FF&E specifications, and design presentations.
- Availability to travel if project needs require.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or related field.
- Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an accredited program; other degrees will be considered based on experience and work samples.
- Experience preferred in all aspects of interior design including concept design, space planning, color and material selection, documentation, graphic presentations, material research and selection, and FF&E selection and specification.
- Proficient in 3D Modeling software, Sketchup preferred.
- Proficient in Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Highly motivated, with aspirations for career growth.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Initiative to execute on self-guided, special initiative projects.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Disciplined work ethic with great attitude and energy.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and teams concurrently.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for 8+ hours daily.
- Must be able to operate a computer and other office machines for the entirety of shift.
- Ability to verbally communicate with team members and clients.
How to Apply
Please send portfolio and resume to HR@roto.com. Portfolio or work samples required to apply for position. Portfolio should demonstrate:
- Simple, strong, and clever visual layout and balance.
- Clever and interesting Environment design solutions.
- Aptitude or understanding of graphic design and application.