- Reports To:
- VP of Projects
- Full-time; exempt
- Weekdays, occasional weekend and evening hours required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Develop and produce scopes of work including, but not limited to, content research, activity descriptions, prototyping, media treatments, software wireframes, interpretative graphics and visitor evaluations.
- Independently manage tasks, schedules and subcontractors to complete scopes at a high level of quality and dependability.
- Interface with Roto clients and support or own key aspects of client communications.
- Collaborate with other departments within Roto.
- Manage project outcomes to ensure deadlines are met.
- Demonstrate leadership through collaboration, initiative, support, and maintaining high standards.
- Understand and uphold Roto best practices.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES:
- Prior experience in a relevant capacity or related field is required.
- High level communication and organizational skills are paramount.
- Time management skills with the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Ability to adapt to and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Ability to produce high level outcomes on tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to HR@roto.com. The subject line of the email should read “Associate Producer.” We welcome links to examples of previous work that demonstrate the candidate’s relevant experience.